The art of printing since 1980
Our story began in 1980 thanks to the enthusiasm of Dario Martinelli, founder, owner and current general manager, and Gianni Girardi, co-owner and founder.
Printer Trento was born in a small plant near Trento, northern Italy, with four employees and two printing presses.
After over 40 years of consistent growth, Printer Trento is now a well-known and respected company with 150 people working in the printing plant in Trento and at our bindery in Aldeno. Our close-knit sales network enables us to work with prestigious customers from all around the world.
Printer Trento can count on over 150 people divided as follows:
- 40 printing masters
- 10 prepress technicians
- 10 technical and logistics experts
- 15 sales and post sales
- 90 binding experts
Printer Trento Group consists of 4 plants:
- 2 printing plants
- 1 binding plant
- 1 logistic warehouse
Printer Trento at a glance
- About 15 million books printed every year
- 6 large format offset printing machines
- Integrated and short supply chain located in an area of 30 km means a remarkable efficiency and a very low carbon footprint
- RFQ and production plan managed in 24 hours
- Production and delivery of books in 15 days
- +150 people
- Graphic arts experts inspired by the great Italian artists
- 4 Plants